Welcome to the ECS Electrochemistry Knowledge Base. This resource was created and is manually curated by Dr. Zoltan Nagy. He updates it regularly.
- An Introduction What is Electrochemistry?
- Electrochemical Science and Technology Information Resource (ESTIR)
- More than 1,000 links to websites of interest to electrochemists and to anyone interested in electrochemical topics.
- Listing of more than 3,000 books and proceedings volumes.
- Listing of more than 5,000 review chapters.
- Listing of more than 600 graduate schools (from more than 60 countries) where a student can study electrochemistry. Includes descriptions of research interests of the professor.
- Historic publications in electrochemistry available on the Internet.
- Popular science articles on electrochemical topics.
- Societies, journals, handbooks, nomenclature, meetings, etc.
- All the sections are continually kept updated.
- Electrochemistry Dictionary
More than 1,000 simple and brief definitions of words and phrases used often in
electrochemistry. New terms are still added occasionally. Crosslinked with the Encyclopedia for more detailed information.
- Electrochemistry Encyclopedia
More than 40 popular-science style articles describing many aspects of electrochemistry, written by leading experts in the field. Many additional articles are presently in preparation; new articles are added at irregular intervals, and all articles are periodically updated as recent developments occur. Crosslinked with the Dictionary for definition of terms.